Yes definitely. Do you want to open a JIRA and post a patch?
Please link the new JIRA to the other 2 JIRA that was mentioned in the
same email thread.

Zheng
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 1:16 AM, Mafish Liu wrote:
Hive does not support multi-distinct in one query.

We have implemented multi-distinct based on hive 0.4.2rc to our demand.
We don't know that if Hive is intresting in this feature.