Hi everyone,
I am writing a java program to create a Query Editor to a
execute query through hive. I am using hive-jdbc driver for database
connection and query execution, but I am facing a problem regarding
java.sql.Statement class. When I am using setFetchSize() of Statement
class, it is giving "java.sql.SQLException: Method not supported"
exception. I have to implement paging in user interface ,I can't show all
the data to the user in a single page. Also java.sql.Statement class is not
supporting scrollable Result Set.
Can someone help me to solve this problem, so that I can
implement paging in user interface.

Thanking You
Mohan Agarwal

groupuser @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedOct 26, '09 at 1:22p
activeOct 26, '09 at 8:05p
websitehive.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Bill Graham: 1 post Mohan Agarwal: 1 post