Again, this is now working.

Thanks,
Ryan

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Ryan LeCompte wrote:

Ah, this time I'm running into a different issue.

So I've created my Hive table and I'm now at the point where I want to load
data into it from HDFS. However, I get the following error on the load data
command:

Failed with exception Wrong file format. Please check the file's format.
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.MoveTask

Any ideas how to get more info on what's wrong? The file is a SequenceFile.