Grokbase Groups Hive dev June 2010
<red face>Apologies, sent to a public alias where I meant to send to an internal Facebook list.</red face>

JVS
On Jun 28, 2010, at 11:37 AM, wrote:

The old rotation schedule conflicted with vacations for Namit and Ning, but luckily Joydeep and Zheng graciously volunteered to step in. I've updated the rotation accordingly; links are here:

http://www.intern.facebook.com/intern/wiki/index.php/DataInfra

Joydeep, you'll be up this Friday morning (7/2), and Zheng, you're on a week after that (7/9).

Paul is doing biweekly push this week, so the next one will be Zheng's.

(Ignore the primary/secondary pairings; we haven't actually been using them.)

JVS

groupdev @
categorieshive, hadoop
postedJun 28, '10 at 6:37p