Grokbase Groups HBase user May 2016
Welcome Mikhail.

Enis
On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 12:19 PM, Gary Helmling wrote:

Welcome Mikhail!
On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:47 AM Ted Yu wrote:

Congratulations, Mikhail !

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org>
wrote:
On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Mikhail
Antonov has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the
Apache
HBase project. Mikhail has been an active contributor in many areas,
including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his
contributions
to date and anticipation of many more contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, Mikhail!

--
Best regards,

- Andy