Grokbase Groups HBase user May 2012
+1 what Harsh said. It sounds to me like you are putting a bandaid on a
flesh wound. We should do further analysis and get your cluster to a
stable state rather than repairing it weekly. Can you also describe in
more detail everything you are running to do the repair in 90.4 fixing an
overlapping region is not an easy task by any means.