(Sending to user@ again and bccing dev@ for the last time, please take
notice and reply to user@)

Ok so it should be something about the code... what is batchSize set
to? I don't see it in that code snippet.

getMap gives a map of all the families with all the data, whereas
getFamily gives a map of all the qualifiers and their values for one
family. Both APIs are good, just solving a different problem.

J-D