Grokbase Groups HBase user June 2009
The Daleks must be running that host. Run!

Your hbase user doesn't have permissions to read/write all over hadoop?
Paste more context from around the log so I can see what hbase was trying to
do.

That it only happens on one host might also indicate that this host doesn't
have same config. as other nodes in your cluster?

St.Ack