bq. It can fixed in a future point release

+1 on fixing in future release.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 12:51 PM, lars hofhansl wrote:

HBASE-10436 was broken for all of 0.96. I do not think that should be
blocker for 0.98.
It can fixed in a future point release. My $0.02.

________________________________
From: Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org>
To: "dev@hbase.apache.org" <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 5:54 PM
Subject: Tagging 0.98.0 RC1 tomorrow

We seem to be experiencing another extended JIRA outage in the middle of
the workday in my timezone. As far as I can tell there is at least one
unresolved critical issue (HBASE-10436). Also, I have several commits I
can't finish because as of now I can't pull patches from JIRA to apply.
Hopefully we can wrap this all up, and I can tag RC1 and generate the
artifacts tomorrow.

--
Best regards,

- Andy