It would be really nice to avoid committing large changes to 96 henceforth
before we have the RC5. Otherwise it would never stabilize at this rate.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Enis Söztutar wrote:

I just committed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-9730 for
this.
Time for another RC, what do you think?

You know what they say, sixth time is the charm.
Enis