Grokbase Groups HBase dev June 2010
I've built src and binary releases from the tip of branch 0.89.20100621.
I've also made a new tag for this release candidate, rc1. You can find the
tarballs at:

http://people.apache.org/~todd/hbase-0.89.20100621.rc1/

MD5 sums:

5c4281c2cab6c686dc9f2d1e2b624d53 hbase-0.89.20100621-bin.tar.gz
8a581e0dc2176e83a2c0c05da2456535 hbase-0.89.20100621-src.tar.gz

GPG signatures are in the same directory.

I would like to propose releasing this release candidate as HBase
0.89.20100621.

Changes since last release candidate:
HBASE-2774 Spin in ReadWriteConsistencyControl eating CPU (load > 40)
and
no progress running YCSB on clean cluster start
HBASE-2783 Quick edit of 'Getting Started' for development release
0.89.x

Please see the previous thread for more information about the purpose of
this release candidate - in particular, we're not making any guarantees that
this is bug free. I hope we can release this rc with no follow up patches
unless anything is extremely broken. We'll do another release like this in a
few weeks after the new master code has been stabilized a bit, and of course
anything else that has gone into trunk will go into there.

If we could complete voting by Friday that would be excellent.

Thanks,
-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon