Grokbase Groups HBase dev June 2010
FYI, TestHLog unit test fails for me in same way it fails on TRUNK
(but I'm leaving my +1 in place).
St.Ack
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Stack wrote:
+1

It basically works.

Ran small YCSB test against small cluster.  Ten clients.  5 nodes
doing 50/50 read/write against 10M row table.  At same time ran MR job
of ten clients doing short 100 row scans.  No wackyness in logs.
Completed.

I did not try killing nodes to test recoveries.

Doc. looks fine.

St.Ack