Grokbase Groups HBase dev June 2010
I've built src and binary releases from the tip of branch 0.89.20100621.
I've also made a new tag for this release candidate. You can find the
tarballs at:

http://people.apache.org/~todd/hbase-0.89.20100621.rc0/

MD5 sums:

6f3dd13794260c09e5d68c071edf5dc1 hbase-0.89.20100621-bin.tar.gz
d00df1bbcc9d11f6483822333155b5e3 hbase-0.89.20100621-src.tar.gz

GPG signatures are in the same directory.

I would like to propose releasing this release candidate as HBase
0.89.20100621.

Please see the previous thread for more information about the purpose of
this release candidate - in particular, we're not making any guarantees that
this is bug free. I hope we can release this rc with no follow up patches
unless anything is extremely broken. We'll do another release like this in a
few weeks after the new master code has been stabilized a bit, and of course
anything else that has gone into trunk will go into there.

If we could complete voting by Friday that would be excellent.

Thanks,
-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera

groupdev @
categorieshbase, hadoop
postedJun 23, '10 at 9:46p
activeJun 24, '10 at 5:21a
websitehbase.apache.org

3 users in discussion

Todd Lipcon: 1 post Stack: 1 post Ryan Rawson: 1 post