Grokbase Groups HBase dev June 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 12:50 AM, Dhruba Borthakur wrote:

This also means that we should target a Hadoop release from the
branch-0.20-append, isn't it?
Probably, though I'm still a little confused as to who will be testing that
branch. I plan on concentrating my testing on top of CDH3b2, and I imagine
you guys are testing based on your internal branch. So we can certainly do
an append branch release, but I think we'll have to count on community
testing a bit more.