I think with an API freese they are going to distribute patches as
immediate updates rather than release peroidic versions for this
distro, at least that is my read.

Bruce
On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Ryan Rawson wrote:
I am not personally aware of any hdfs features that yahoo has held back that
hbase specifically needs. So, nothing?

“Discovering...discovering...we will never cease discovering...
and the end of all our discovering will be
to return to the place where we began
and to know it for the first time.”
-T.S. Eliot

--

“Discovering...discovering...we will never cease discovering...
and the end of all our discovering will be
to return to the place where we began
and to know it for the first time.”
-T.S. Eliot

groupdev @