Hi ,

I want my reducer output to be dumped into a csv file, How can that be
done?

Or can we convert part-000 to a csv ?

hadoop fs -cat /some/where/on/hdfs/job-output/part-* >
TheCombinedResultOfTheJob.csv

This doesn't work I get only the first column in csv file.

Regards,

Shreya Pal

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

groupmapreduce-user @
categorieshadoop
postedSep 16, '11 at 10:47a
activeSep 16, '11 at 11:41a