Moving this to the hdfs-user@ list. Please use that list in the future
for HDFS specific queries.

(bcc'd mapreduce-user)

My reply inline.
On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 8:52 PM, zhengjun chen wrote:
My problem i: when running my program, it always issues " Disc quota
exceeded" error.
I checked with "hadoop dfsadmin -report" command, it shows DFS Used: 98%
So, how do I increase Present capacity to solve this problem?
Has a quota been set upon your user by your cluster's administrator?
What's the output of df -h on your dfs.data.dir directory's disk?