Can you show your code here ? What URL protocol are you using ?

I’m guess I’m being very naïve (and relatively new to HDFS). I can’t show too much code, but basically, I’d like to do:

Path myPath = new Path(“hdfs://A.mycompany.com//some-dir”);

Where Path is a hadoop fs path. I think I can take it from there, if that worked... Did you mean that I need to address the namenode with an http:// address?

Thanks!

Frank