Hello everybody,

I am trying to benchmark a Hadoop-cluster with regards to throughput of pipelined MapReduce jobs.
Looking for benchmarks, I found the "Gridmix" benchmark that is supplied with Hadoop. In its README-file it says that part of this benchmark is a "Three stage map/reduce job".

As this seems to match my needs, I was wondering if it possible to configure "Gridmix", in order to only run this job (without the rest of the "Gridmix" benchmark)?
Or do I have to build my own benchmark? If this is the case, which classes are used by this "Three stage map/reduce job"?

Thanks for any help!

David

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedFeb 22, '11 at 4:47p
activeFeb 24, '11 at 11:28a
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

David Saile: 2 posts Shrinivas Joshi: 1 post