From: Martin Arnandze
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:35 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org; common-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Xcievers Load

Hi,
We have a job that writes many small files (using MultipleOutputFormat)
and its exceeding the 4000 xcievers that we have configured. What is the
effect on the cluster of increasing this count to some higher number?
Many thanks,
Martin

PD: Hbase is also running on the cluster.

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedSep 23, '10 at 12:05p
activeSep 27, '10 at 12:47p