I am new to Hadoop. I am trying yo use Hadoop streaming utility. In map
reduce program I want to use the files in Local file System. Should I need
to copy them into HDFS, if I want to use them? or is there any way that I
can access them from local file system itself? If I have to copy into HDFS
and use, how can I use or how can I specify in my program such that, my
program will access the file in HDFS? And if I can use directly from local
file system, how can I use? Can any one help me please. Thank you so much.

--
Best Regards,
Gandham Santhosh

groupcommon-user @