Todd Lipcon wrote:
Hi Mayuran,

Do you do all of your uploads of data into your Hadoop cluster from node001
and node002?

If so, keep in mind that one of your replicas will always be written on
localhost in the case that it is part of the cluster.

You should consider running the rebalancer to even up your space usage.

-Todd
Actually yes I have been doing this. I'll try rebalancer, thanks for
your help.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Mayuran Yogarajah <