Hey everyone,

I am quite new to using hadoop. I have got the config and everything working
perfect with 1 namenode/jobtracker, 1 datanode, 1 secondary data node.
However, Keeping the config the same i just added a slave to the list in the
conf/slaves files and tried running the cluster. This resulted in me getting
permission denied when i put in the password for ssh in. The ssh
passwordless login is not working for some reason. its only the data nodes
that are giving trouble however, the secondary name node is starting up
without a hitch even though that pass is the last one to be entered.
Any ideas/suggestions anyone might have.

Thanks

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop
postedJul 10, '09 at 4:19p
activeJul 11, '09 at 5:58a
websitehadoop.apache.org...
irc#hadoop

2 users in discussion

Divij Durve: 2 posts Alex Loddengaard: 1 post