Hi Hyunsik,

Unfortunately you can't control the servers that blocks go on. Hadoop does
block allocation for you, and it tries its best to distribute data evenly
among the cluster, so long as replicated blocks reside on different
machines, on different racks (assuming you've made Hadoop rack-aware).

Hope this clears things up.

Alex