Does DBOutputFormat have similar performance as Load Data Infile?
Thanks.

TimRobertson100 wrote:
So you are using a java program to execute a "load data infile"
command on mysql through JDBC?
If so I *think* you would have to copy it onto the mysql machine from
HDFS first, or the machine running the command and then try a 'load
data local infile'.

Or pehaps use the
http://hadoop.apache.org/core/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/lib/db/DBOutputFormat.html

Cheers