You could copy the file to your local filesystem with something like

`hadoop dfs -copyToLocal test.txt local_test.txt`
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 3:54 PM, dealmaker wrote:

Hi,
I am want to load data in mysql using a hadoop file similar to following:
LOAD DATA INFILE 'test.txt' INTO TABLE test
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','  LINES STARTING BY 'xxx';

But how do I load the hdfs file into the mysql comand above?  Do I start the
file name with hdfd://test.txt?  I am using java.
Thanks.