I am using hadoop 0.13.1 from Hadoop site. Pig suggests using Hadoop 0.12.1
which I cannot find anywhere rite now. I got pig binary/src from
http://research.yahoo.com/project/pig. I didnt got any bundled Hadoop
version with that.

Bhupesh

Shane Butler wrote:
Are you using the version of Hadoop that is bundled with Pig? I had a
similar error but it worked when I followed the instructions as per
the "RUNNING HADOOP" section of the Pig readme.
Shane