Open Study wrote:
Hi, all

I noticed there's wrong timestamp from the status report of " ./hadoop
dfsadmin -upgradeProgress details", although the time setting on the server
is right, will this matter?
No. It just means the stats were not updated yet (yeah, it probably
should say "never" instead of some 1970 date).

For some reason datanode closes the connection. I don't know why. I
assume datanode does not have any errors in log.

Could you try restarting one of the datanode? Do these datanodes
register well (i.e. do the appear on Namenode webpage)?

thanks.
Raghu.
<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Distributed upgrade for version -6 is in progress. Status = 0%

Last Block Level Stats updated at : Thu Jan 01 08:00:00 GMT+08:00
1970
Last Block Level Stats : Total Blocks : 0
Fully Upgragraded : 0.00%
Minimally Upgraded : 0.00%
Under Upgraded : 0.00% (includes
Un-upgraded blocks)
Un-upgraded : 0.00%
Errors : 0
Brief Datanode Status : Avg completion of all Datanodes: 0.00% with
0 errors.

Datanode Stats (total: 0): pct Completion(%) blocks upgraded (u)
blocks remaining (r) errors (e)

There are no known Datanodes

groupcommon-user @
categorieshadoop