Hi Sudhir

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment is a good place to start
for your eclipse setup. For deploying a cluster off of your local changes,
you can either package it (mvn package) or just build the jars and replace
the jars in an existing setup.

Hope that helps.
Karthik
On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Sudhir Kylasa wrote:

Hi,

I am Sudhir Kylasa, a PhD student @ Purdue University.

I just started with Hadoop MR and other related open projects with Apache.

Can someone please point me to a place where I can find instructions on
how to setup Eclipse with HadoopMR development environment.

I want to download a stable load of Hadoop MR apply my own code snippets
on top of it and install the executables on my cluster here.

Please help.

Thanks
Sudhir

groupcommon-dev @