From: Jeff Zhang
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 4:22 PM
To: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Environment for Hadoop Proto Typing - Amazon Web Services

Amazon EC2 will charge you by hours, so I think it will fit for your
requirement.

Jeff Zhang

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Palikala, Rajendra (CCL) wrote:

Hi,

I am planning to develop some proto-types on Hadoop for ETL to a
datwarehouse. But I don't have enough nodes (hardware/computers) to test the
performance of Hadoop. I want to give a demo on performance. I heard of
Amazon Web Services that they provide some services like this. But I am not
sure. Any one from the community knows any companies where they provide
these hardware on a monthly rent basis. Please advise.

Thks,
Rajendra

groupcommon-dev @
categorieshadoop