Hello,

I am new to hadoop. I have 4 databases with different files in each one of
them. Say, images in one, video, documents etc. My task is to develop a web
service which accepts the keyword from the client and it should come to HDFS
and the output/ the file has to go back to the client.

I have the following questions:

1) How should I start with the design?
2) Should I upload all the files and create Map, Reduce and Driver code and
once I run my application will it automatically go the file system and get
back the results to me?

Please let me know how I should proceed.

Thanks in anticipation.