Hello there.

I'm wondering if someone here is using IDEA (v. > 7.0.5) to build and run unit tests on Hadoop? I have found this page http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HadoopUnderIDEA all the instructions. However, when I run the tests I see some error messages during the make phase.

The errors are like
cannot find symbol class MiniDFSCluster
And so on. The same classes are found during normal make phase though. And the lines where these errors are reported aren't highlighted by the IDEA itself.

It seems to me, that I'm having some issues with Junit configuration how, which is kinda weird, because I'm using Hadoop classpath settings for the Junit run.

Did anyone see something similar and was able to fix it? Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Cos

groupcommon-dev @
categorieshadoop