Thank for elaborate the details.
Automatic recovery from the secondary node image is one of our primary plans.
Should be done pretty soon.
Could you point to details?
High availability is also a high priority, but is not going to be done
tomorrow.

Any road map?
Is there any plan for client side (keep primary and backup server)
automatically fail over to backup server in case of primary server fails ?

Mickey