I have a page where a popup is created through iFrames.

- I use switchTo().frame("LookupWindow") to switch to the popup.
- I then successfully enter some text and look up a value
- Once the value is found, I click on on it (still on the popup)
- The popup now closes (because I clicked on the value in the popup)

This all works fine.

I then execute switchTo().defaultContent()

This is where webdriver hangs and never returns. No error message, nothing.

Ideas? Workarounds?

Thanks.