Another thing, go into Tasker press menu>more> run log.

Then turn on the log.

This will help you see what Tasker is doing line by line. This may help you fix what's going on by finding something out of the ordinary and then fixing it. I usually run mine constantly so I can see what happened when something failed.

Also, when hitting it after it running for a while without clearing it, it will take a few seconds to pop up, be patient it will load