Quick tip with using arrays: right after the httpget set the %HTTPD to a local variable (lowercase %dog %temp).

Then reason through it until you get what info you want and set it to a global variable (uppercase %Dog %Temp).

This way it will run through the array much faster. Local arrays can process faster than global ones. I know your situation here doesn't matter because your asleep but for future reference it helps quicken things up. I cut my wait time in half doing that for my weather task.