Hey Jay are you using it to control your tv or some form of box (like a
cable or satellite box)? And does Tasker have the functionality to control
the IR blaster, or what plugin are you using?

I find this quite interesting lol I just have a S3 so no IR blaster but I
am planning to get the S5 (or equivently great phone) when my S3's contract
is up in July. I noticed the LG and I have a LG tv so I was wondering if
this was fully through the TV or another form of controller.
Very great idea!!