显然这么做是无效的

在 2013年3月11日星期一UTC+8上午4时58分00秒,Nathan Marz写道:
I recommend using the "name" function to name portions of your stream so
that the UI shows you what bolts correspond to what sections.

Trident packs operations into as few bolts as possible. In addition, it
*never* repartitions your stream unless you've done an operation that
explicitly involves a repartitioning (e.g. shuffle, groupBy, partitionBy,
global aggregation, etc). This property of Trident ensures that you can
control the ordering/semi-ordering of how things are processed. So in this
case, everything before the groupBy has to have the same parallelism or
else Trident would have to repartition the stream. And since you didn't say
you wanted the stream repartitioned, it can't do that. You can get a
different parallelism for the spout vs. the each's following by introducing
a repartitioning operation, like so:

stream.parallelismHint(1).shuffle().each(…).each(…).
parallelismHint(3).groupBy(…);

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptg...@gmail.com<javascript:>