Hello,
I have one Bolt that executes some initial check and ignores or performs
operations on this tuple (according to result of initial check).

The documentation is quite clear when you want emit this tuple but I didn't
seen how to ignore this tuple (without that Storm considers that tuple as
lost and has to be emit again into topology with Guaranteeing message
processing
(https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/wiki/Guaranteeing-message-processing))

To emit one tuple, I have just to write this code:

public void execute(Tuple tuple) {
// perform test
if (isTestOk) {
   List<Object> data = new LinkedList<>();
   data.add(<some_stuff>);
   _collector.emit(tuple, data);
   _collector.ack(tuple);

But to ignore/skip this tuple because the initial test is not OK.
Can I just ignore one tuple by return of execute method:

public void execute(Tuple tuple) {
// perform test
if (isTestOk) {
} else {