Maybe you should increase the size of the memory assigned to your JVM.

How much memory do you actually need? Have you measured it?

Philip
On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 2:29 AM, Bhagwant Bhobe wrote:
Hi,
I want to generate a Report on stock data(streaming Data) on hourly basis.
Now I have one spout that reads the data and passing to other bolt, that
bolts does some cleaning and passes that data to final bolt. Final bolt
contains a hash-map, key is nothing but the company name and value is a
array-list that will hold multiple values based on some calculations. for a
particular key there are 10-15 values in an Array-list. and then finally i
store the result in a physical file. Consider if the size of data grows
,hash-map will also start growing and at some point of time i will run out
of memory. So in this case what is the best approach i should adopt ?

Thanks,
Bhagwant Bhobe