Yes. Though for running multiple topologies on the same cluster, we highly
recommend using the isolation scheduler (upcoming in Storm 0.8.2 which I'm
planning to release early next week). The isolation scheduler allows you to
dedicate machines to production topologies, preventing interference
problems from topologies competing over CPU. All non-production topologies
will share whatever remaining resources are left on the cluster.