I have the case where I want to handle launching multiple clusters from a
single EC2 instance. The big problem I have is that it appears the cluster
information when deploying the topology is stored in ~/.storm/storm.yaml.
It appears that this path is hard coded, and I am not sure how to go about
handling it.

So, to recap, I have two clusters I want to deploy from a single EC2
instance. What I would normally do is

storm jar target/my.jar path.to.Topology DeployName

I wouldn't mind adding an environment variable, but can't figure out what
to add. Something like:

STORM_CONF=~/storm/conf/storm.yaml storm jar target/my.jar path.to.Topology
DeployName
STORM_CONF=~/storm/conf/storm.yaml storm jar target/my2.jar
path.to.Topology2 DeployName2

Any help?

groupstorm-user @
postedDec 17, '12 at 4:55a