All,
I have two topologies let say TopologyONE.jar and TopologyTWO.jar. When I
load the topologies with storm jar, if I load them in order TopologyONE
then TopologyTWO everything works great. If I try to load them TopologyTWO
and then TopologyONE .... TopologyONE never loads. The storm UI displays
the name of the topology but the supervisor just keeps logging
"supervisor.....still hasn't started" and then eventially Task TopologyONE
timed out.

It is like there is some class loading problem. I am sure that I am using
some of the same classes packaged inside the topology jars themselves. Like
in both Topologies there is a spout class with the same name but I figured
that it would not matter. Has anyone seen anything like this?

sg

groupstorm-user @
postedDec 12, '12 at 5:09p
activeDec 12, '12 at 8:02p