I did this to myself. I set the numworkers conf.setNumWorkers() to 150. I
am testing on a three node cluster and configured 30 slots on each worker
machine. When I started the first topology TopologyONE and then TWO it
worked because ONE had the num workers set to 1. TWO had the workers set to
150. TWO didn't get all the resources it wanted but it took what it could
and started.

In the other case I started TWO first (workers set to 150) and then ONE.
TWO had already taken all the resources and ONE could not get any. It
launched but was never able to create any BOLTS/SPOUTS.

I am guessing there should be some kind of message here so the user doesn't
spend a couple hours figuring it out but it is probably a non-issue due to
Trident.

groupstorm-user @
postedDec 12, '12 at 5:09p
activeDec 12, '12 at 8:02p