Muhammed, can you tell us more about your experience integrating
Brightpearl with Spree? It's an option I've looked at before, but I'd love
to hear how difficult it was, how satisfied you are with the integration,
and what the communication workflow looks like? Anything you'd like to
share would be appreciated.

-Marc