Also curious, would be very interested in testing it and helping out.
On Sunday, September 1, 2013 9:51:04 AM UTC-7, Weston Platter wrote:

Ed - did you implement this?
On Wednesday, December 28, 2011 12:02:49 PM UTC-7, Edward English wrote:

Hi all!

Thanks for your answers. So, I'm thinking about making a new extension
to allow doing simple A/B testing with Google Optimizer. The plan
would be something like:

- In the admin panel I show the pages where I can to do A/B (for
example, the landing page).
- The I have an option to duplicate the view of that page (i.e if I
have www.example.com/offer , I create www.example.com/offer_b)
- And then I change the code of the view the way I like, so finally I
can use the Google Optimizer with them.

I think that this would work with static pages, but how would you do
it to use it with pages like the product ones, where we have things
from the database? (like the price).
Moreover, how would you deal with the partials in order to clone the
view (If you just want to show all the HTML, let's suppose that
somebody that just knows HTML would change this code). I don't know if
I'm explaining it well...
Thanks in advance,

Ed.