Thanks Ryan, i am a part of a teem working on these plugins to spree, you
can find us in (www.openjaf.com, translations messing), if is possible we
could write and entry for the blog to make a more detailed explanations of
our ideas and troubles that we have faced doing these job to shared with
the community.
Next year one of our teem members will be in the US, so maybe he could go
to the next SpreeConf and talk a little about the development we have made.