Pachi,

Have you looked at this
extension? https://github.com/spree/spree_related_products. The extension
allows you to dynamically create relationships between products.

I'm working on a spree store that has needs similar but different, relating
taxons to taxons and products within taxons to taxon groups. I looked at
explanding SpreeRelatedProducsts, but I wanted a more concrete connection
besides the Method Missing implementation. Therefore,
https://github.com/westonplatter/spree_better_relationships. *It's not
stable at all!* I'll be working on it over the next month. Hope it helps
you arrive at a great solution.