Spree delegates most of the mail configuration to ActionMailer. You should
be able to use similar settings to this person:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13834716/rails-actionmailer-configuration-for-zoho

As a bit of advice, we previously sent out our transaction mails using
actual mail accounts (using Google Apps accounts) but continuously ran in
to problems with e-mails breaking due to simple things like users resetting
passwords for those accounts. Since we relied on e-mail to provide
exception notifications for things (like when e-mails stopped working) this
caused us problems. Services like Mandrill, Postmark, and Sendgrid offer
some easy to integrate services that are cheap (or free up to a certain
threshold) can offer a great alternative.

--
Gregor MacDougall
Sr. Software Developer @ FreeRunning Technologies