Hi Sam -- I'd suggest describing part compatability in a *Spree::Property*,
which *:has_many Spree::Product* (s) through *Spree::ProductProperty*. I'd
then try to create a Solr/Elasticsearch feature to specifically target
vehicle compatibilities in the Spree::Property table when searching for
Spree::Taxon or Spree::Product.

Happy to talk more if you want.